Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Cannot Update Because Game Mode Is On, But Game Mode Is Not On!

Options

I have BD 2010 Internet Security and 1 Warning Issue on my tray icon. My last update was yesterday 12/21 at 3:22pm. I try to fix all issues and it says The update has not been performed for (1) days. So I click Start and it says Fixing... and then I get a box with a red Exclamation Point saying The Update process has been canceled because Game Mode is turned on. If you want to perform the update process anyway, Please exit Game Mode and try again. This would normally be fine, but in my case, BD's Game Mode is NOT turned on. I click Finish. The update has not been performed... warning shows as Failed, I click Close, and I'm right back at the Start of the problem. What to do?

Comments

• View the full BitDefender screen and select the GameMode settings tab on the left. It will say that the Game Mode is on and you can turn it off right there and perform the update. It has happened to me many times but this always seems to work.