Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Latest Version & Flashget Problem

Options

Hi I'm new here but i need to know what is the latest version of BT 2010 mine is 13.0.18.

Secondly need to know how do i fix Flashget problem

I have been using flashget for a very long time and gave me no problem when i had different internet security softwares.The problem here is that when i am downloading initially i get 60-80kbps download speed but after sometime the speed dramatically reduces to 15-20kbps and even when i have closed the program the internet icon keeps on running even when i have shut it down from services.Initially i had to shut down the modem and then restart,but each time i used to download the download the problem occurred.This problem happens on both notebook and desktop.

I thought that the firewall rules might be the issue so i started to deny TCP/UDP and it did work but don't exactly know how to configure it out.So I usually just reset the rules but it is quite a pain to open each time I have to reset the rules.

Is there a solution out there.Also I saw in the forum that software stops working while running"The BitDefender Security Service(vsserv.exe) is unavailable at the moment".What does this mean???

Please help

post-29990-1261592804_thumb.jpg

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello 3dguymax,

In order to further investigate this sittuation please follow the steps bellow :

1. Open My Computer.

2. Browse to

C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010

- considering that BitDefender was installed on the default C partition

3. Doubleclick on the supporttool.exe file .(in case you have Windows Vista or Windows 7, right click on the the supporttool.exe file and choose "Run as administrator" )

4. Click on Next, wait a few minutes for the progress bar to complete and then click on Finish .

5. Go to the desktop, upload the report on http://www.sendspace.com/ then send me a PM with the download link .

We are looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.