Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Antispam/aniphishing Keeps Disabling

Options

bdts 2010 the above keeps happening,pls help

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello pjs,

In order to further investigate this sittuation we recommend you to follow the steps bellow :

1. Open My Computer.

2. Browse to

C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010

- considering that BitDefender was installed on the default C partition

3. Doubleclick on the supporttool.exe file .(in case you have Windows Vista or Windows 7, right click on the the supporttool.exe file and choose "Run as administrator" )

4. Click on Next, wait a few minutes for the progress bar to complete and then click on Finish .

5. Go to the desktop, upload the report on http://www.sendspace.com/ then send me a PM with the download link or reply to our email with the report attached .

We are looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

• pjs
    Options

unable to use antispam toolbar with office 2007/widows seven ultimate ,constantly shows up errors and have to disable and restart to get it working,now that no longer works

any help would be appreciated ,especially from technical help at bd,or how about a full refund for a software package that dont work,,,,,,,pj

• pjs
    Options

the is spam/spammers buttons no longer do anything

• Hello pjs,

Regarding your issue, please be so kind as to follow the steps from this link in order to provide us with the reports we need for further investigation.

The reports will be sent directly to our Technical Support Team and you will receive an automatic reply shortly. Please send me a PM with the ticket ID from the Subject of the e-mail so that I may analyze the reports and send you a solution as soon as possible.

Thank you.