Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

The Update Has Not Been Performed In 1 Day - But Automatic Updates Is Turned On.

Options

BitDefender has been telling me it hasn't performed an update in a day for a few days now yet automatic updates is turned on and doing an update tells me there isn't an update, but it still has the warning.

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello peteyt,

If you still have this warning, please open BitDefender in Expert Mode, click on the Update module and tell us when the last update was performed as well as the Virus signatures and the Engine Version that you have .

Thank you.

• Hello.

I have exactly the same problem for the past 10-12 days.

There are 2 things that worked for me:

- restart the computer, doesn't work every time though and the system being a file server it's very upsetting to keep doing that

- disable the bitdefender firewall for 5 minutes and doing a manual update. This one is pretty weird, imho... That led me to believe that there is a problem with bdis 2010 firewall and that even more upsetting than the need to restart the system.

The last update on my system was on 12/31/2009 and the last check on 1/2/2010.

My system runs Windows XP SP3, has all the updates/security fixes up to date and runs 24-7.

Regards,

Dragos.

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello Dragos,

Please follow the steps described in this post and let us know if the same issue occurs after that.

Thank you.