Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bd2010 Slow Boot/hangs During Boot/ Slow Internet/bd Services Not Rsponding

Options

I hope that I have my list of issues complete, but these are my options for a boot up:

PC hangs during booting

or

PC takes half an hour to boot compared to a few minutes normally

or

almost no internet access

or

Bitdefender services are not responding. Please reboot the computer.

I would like to get the cause identified soon, if not ...

Comments

• Hey buddy,

same problems I am facing since last two months..... first I contacted Bidefender through chat for almost 4 times, since december first week.... every time they told me to uninstall the bitdefender with their special uninstall tool. ( I wonder what is special with that tool, because i saw some registry files hanging outside in C drive after uninstalling) , reinstall it again....... OR...... Create a zip file which needs to create with their support tool from program files and send it to them via email.... three issue tickets has been raised by BD and not having solution for a single ticket........

still I am facing the same problems...... and waiting for positive feedback from Bitdefender.

You can check also my post at following location:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=17473

• gvittman
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hey buddy,

same problems I am facing since last two months..... first I contacted Bidefender through chat for almost 4 times, since december first week.... every time they told me to uninstall the bitdefender with their special uninstall tool. ( I wonder what is special with that tool, because i saw some registry files hanging outside in C drive after uninstalling) , reinstall it again....... OR...... Create a zip file which needs to create with their support tool from program files and send it to them via email.... three issue tickets has been raised by BD and not having solution for a single ticket........

still I am facing the same problems...... and waiting for positive feedback from Bitdefender.

You can check also my post at following location:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=17473

Hi, exactly same issue here. Have been sending the support tool dump for about a month now, and no positive response. Initially also had a BD critical error at boot, but this was resolved by uninstalling my Spysweeper. Support asked me to try to uninstall my Zonealarm Pro, but that is asking too much. I do kind of like BD and would like to stick with it, but with these issues.

• Hello gvittman and aabhanv,

We have sent you some emails with the steps that will help you overcome this situation.

Please reply back if you have any other questions.

Thank you.