Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Wants Me To Scan Daily But Scheduled Weekly

Options

I installed Internet Security 2010 about a week ago. I performed all updates and did a scan and all seemed good. I scheduled a scan for every week but after the laptop wakes up from sleep, it wants me to go to fix all isses where it tells me "This PC was scanned for visuses 10 days ago." I just did a scan for hours the same day which completed with no issues before it went to sleep. This happens every day. I scan and complete then after I close the laptop and let it sleep. When I open it later and it wakes up it wants to do another scan as if it didn't log the previous scan.

Comments

• I installed Internet Security 2010 about a week ago. I performed all updates and did a scan and all seemed good. I scheduled a scan for every week but after the laptop wakes up from sleep, it wants me to go to fix all isses where it tells me "This PC was scanned for visuses 10 days ago." I just did a scan for hours the same day which completed with no issues before it went to sleep. This happens every day. I scan and complete then after I close the laptop and let it sleep. When I open it later and it wakes up it wants to do another scan as if it didn't log the previous scan.

I have a similar problem with a desktop machine but mine has nothing to do with sleep or hibernate. It happens after login. This issue has persisted since v 2008. Every day BD wants to run a scan saying it's been at least 6 days since the last scan. When the scan starts it now spits out an error that another scan is already in progress and to wait until the scan completes before starting another. I've removed BD and reinstalled using the tech support instructions and that fixes things for a while. I can share the info BD tech support sent me last year but in my experience it's only a temporary fix. Tech support is not very responsive I'm afraid <_<

• Hello all,

We suspect this issue is caused by a program and we are working to solve this as soon as possible.

@forwheeler : We have sent you an e-mail with some steps you need to follow in order to provide us with more information on the issue.

Please reply to the e-mail with the requested data.

Thank you.