Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bcod Windows Xp "bdselfpr.sys"

Options

I am running Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3 on a Dell XPS laptop with a RAID hard drive configuration. After install BitDefender 2010 I started to get the “Blue Screen of Death” errors stating that the issue was with a file called “bdselfpr.sys.” I have searched the support forums and I have not found a resolution. Previously, I was running BitDefender 2008 without any issues. Please advise, as this has be occurring more frequently.

Comments

• I am running Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3 on a Dell XPS laptop with a RAID hard drive configuration. After install BitDefender 2010 I started to get the “Blue Screen of Death” errors stating that the issue was with a file called “bdselfpr.sys.” I have searched the support forums and I have not found a resolution. Previously, I was running BitDefender 2008 without any issues. Please advise, as this has be occurring more frequently.

Hi esutton,

Please upload (to www.sendspace.com) the minidump file(s) from C:\Windows\Minidump folder and post here the link.

Regards!