Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Firewall Issues, Windows 7

Options

Hello,

I'm having some issues with the BDTS firewall, it seems to be blocking every traffic from the internet, I cant't browse, check my email, and every program that need to acces the internet just can't do it.

If I disable the firewall everything seems to return to normal but obiously I don't want my firewall disabled.

What can I do?

Thanks

Comments

• Hello,

I'm having some issues with the BDTS firewall, it seems to be blocking every traffic from the internet, I cant't browse, check my email, and every program that need to acces the internet just can't do it.

If I disable the firewall everything seems to return to normal but obiously I don't want my firewall disabled.

What can I do?

Thanks

have you tried to reset firewall rules? did you check if the firewall detects your LAN as not safe?

• Hello mAster,

Regarding your issues, please follow the steps below:

Open BitDefender - > from the top right corner go to Settings and choose Expert Mode - > go to the Firewall module.

From that location go to the Settings tab - > Advanced Settings - > Check 'Enable Internet Connection Sharing' and uncheck 'Block Port Scans'.

Then go on the Network tab - > at Trust Level choose 'Trusted Local' and at Stealth choose 'Off'.

Close BitDefender and check if the issue is solved.

Thank you.