Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Problem With Parental Control

Options

hi,

I'm using bitdefender 2010 on windows xp computers with domain login, witch means that a user can login on the one computer without having a local account ont that computer.

Bitdefender seem to switch on parental control when a user log on with an username that is not in the computer local account, even if i didn't activated the parental control!

the only workaround seems to be creating a local accoiunt for each network user, but it's not possible for me

any ideas on how to really disable the parental control for everyone?

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello petit nuage,

We are currently investigating this sittuation and as soon as we have new information's about it we will keep you posted.

Thank you.

• Hello.

I am also having an issue with the Parental Control (P.C.)

for some reason, it is actually blocking Youtube.com for me. yet, the P.C. is turned off.

Even with the P.C. settings set to a.dult, it is still showing me that the URL is disallowed per the P.C.

Any explinations?

• Hello CadJuice,

Regarding your issue, please be so kind as to follow the steps from this link in order to provide us with the reports we need for further investigation.

The reports will be sent directly to our Technical Support Team and you will receive an automatic reply shortly. Please send me a PM with the ticket ID from the Subject of the e-mail so that I may analyze the reports and send you a solution as soon as possible.

Thank you.