Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Outlook Error

Options

Hi the other day Outlook 2007 on a windows 7 64 bits computer reported an error in Bitdefender, since then Outlook does not show the Bitdefender toolbar.

I have reinstalled Bitdefender, and still the bitdefender toolbar is not visible in Outlook 2007, it is not even shown as selectable in the view toolbar options.

Does anyone have a solution, since the service desk of bitdefender is ignoring my request for support.

Regards

Gerard

Comments

• Hello GerardNoor,

Please be informed that we have verified, but we couldn't find any ticket ID, any phone call, chat session or any other request from you so far.

Therefore, please be so kind as to follow the steps from this link in order to provide us with the reports we need for further investigation.

The reports will be sent directly to our Technical Support Team and you will receive an automatic reply shortly. Please send me a PM with the ticket ID from the Subject of the e-mail so that I may analyze the reports and send you a solution as soon as possible.

Thank you.