Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

No Reply For My Tickets......

Options

how come its been over 2 weeks and i have yet to receive ANY HELP for my BD witch is not working? vsserv is no available... yet no help..

how do i get a refund? i had enough of this.

Comments

• alexcrist
    Options

Hello darknothing,

Could you please post here the TicketID(s) that you received by mail?

Cris.

• Hello darknothing,

Could you please post here the TicketID(s) that you received by mail?

Cris.

i have checked both email accounts, i have no emails from bit-defender. Junk mail checked also...

• alexcrist
    Options

In this case, please send me a PM with the email address you used to send the message, and an exact date when you sent it. I will try to ask someone on Monday to try to find your message (if it was received).

Cris.

• i don't know the exact date, i will just send another one.

• Hello darknothing,

We have checked but we couldn't find any recent ticket. (The last one is from April 2009)

If your situation is a bit complicated and you need a more detailed analysis, please be so kind as to follow the steps from this link in order to provide us with the reports we need for further investigation.

The reports will be sent directly to our Technical Support Team and you will receive an automatic reply shortly. Please send me a PM with the ticket ID from the Subject of the e-mail so that I may analyze the reports and send you a solution as soon as possible.

Thank you.

• What? VSSERV.EXE unavailable

When? When im watching streaming video, Downloading files via MIRC, ITUNES. OR at bootup.

how to fix it? i have no clue it happends to often and needs to be fixed.

Windows vista home premium 64bit

• Hello darknothing,

Please follow the steps from my last post.

Also, please do not open new topics with the same issue.

Thank you.