Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can't Update From Home Network Updating Server

Options

We have Win XP Pro server (set up as updating server for home network) and Win XP Pro pc's all with BD Antivirus 2010 installed and online on defined homenetwork. Updating server is updated over the internet and all issues are ticked green.

The issue is that pc's cannot update from home network server

Each PC tries to update from homenetwork then switches to alternate updating server i.e. BD online through shared wireless internet / if no internet is available then "Server Not Found!).

Primary update is defined: ServerIP:8080

Your help is highly Appreciated.

Thanks forward.

Bahador

Comments

• Just to add firewalls are ff on all pc's and server..

I hope I receive required support for this issue from BD team as Home network update feature was a key on my company decision to choose between BD, Kaspersky and Norton....

Multsumesk Fartemult!

• Just to add firewalls are ff on all pc's and server..

I hope I receive required support for this issue from BD team as Home network update feature was a key on my company decision to choose between BD, Kaspersky and Norton....

Multsumesk Fartemult!

l

starting to get disappointed :(

• Now I beleive those who say BD is not (capable of) supporting customers.

• Hello bparyazani,

Regarding your issues, please be so kind as to follow the steps from this link in order to provide us with the reports we need for further investigation.

The reports will be sent directly to our Technical Support Team and you will receive an automatic reply shortly. Please send me a PM with the ticket ID from the Subject of the e-mail so that I may analyze the reports and send you a solution as soon as possible.

Thank you.