Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Internet Security 2010 Win 7 Recovery Issue

Options

I recently switched to Internet Security 2010 from another security solution and am having an issue. I attempted to recover my win 7 computer to an earlier recovery point but it failed time after time. It was reported that my security suite was preventing the recovery. I disabled all my options in BDIS expert mode but the recovery point still failed. I attempted to kill BD processes but my sysetm (BD) prevented the kill option..

I need a way to stop all bit defender services so that I may recover my pc. I'm wondering if Bit Defender has the same option somewhere. I don't want to boot into safe-mode every time recovery point rollback is needed.

There are other times when I have needed to stop ALL security services so hopefully there is an easy way to do this with BD.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Comments

• Hello bleev,

The issue that you have reported has been acknowledged by our team and is currently being worked on for a fix. At this moment, the only workaround is to restart the compute in Safe Mode in order to use the System restore.

Regarding your request, we do not have this option to stop all the BitDefender services because we would not recommend this option. However, you could disable the main BitDefender modules from Expert Mode: Antivirus, Antiphishing, Antispam, Privacy Control, Firewall, Encryption and Update.

Thank you.

• Thanks for the response, I'm happy to have an answer.

• Thanks ! I have the same problem.