Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Tray Icon Stopped Loading

Options

Oh boy, I don't know what to do. This has happened on and off all day but I just restarted my computer 5 times in a row attempting to get the tray icon for BD Internet Security 2010 to show but it just won't load.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• alex_
    edited February 2010
    Options

Can you stop your computer and after few minutes turn on your computer and I think it will apear the tray icon.It was a problem with my Bitdefender tray icon, something like that but I didn't restarted computer last time so I turned off my computer and then after few minutes I turned on and it worked the tray icon. Now depeds , what OS you use? If this solve your problem please give us a post.

• Thanks for the response Alex.

Your suggestion worked the first time but the icon is gone again.

I feel like a beta tester for this security suite. It's requiring way too much of my time and effort. This is the third major problem I've had with the software in the last 20 hours. It's just not acceptable.

• I also had this issue the first time I installed BD, but it was solved after a few updates. Anyway, I will look at BD for about 20 hours and maybe I will notice other problems.

Thanks.

• this happened to me multiple times the other day. BD still is working because you can open it via start menu or desktop icon, you just dont have the system tray icon.