Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Cscript Error Message

BD was recently installed installed and now I have an annoying pop-up window stating that C:\Windows\system\cscript.exe is an invalid Win32 application. The window seems to pop up when ever I open a new program. I have not found a solution that works. This problem did not exsist before BD was installed. I have tried the following with no success:

BitDefender Business Client 2008, Build 11.0.0.10

Try this go to start,run,at the run dialog box type "C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscript.exe" /REGSERVER press enter. You have to change the C by the drive letter or partition where windows is installed on. Do the same for "C:\WINDOWS\system32\cscript.exe" /REGSERVER. After you have done that perform a repair installation of Internet Explorer. Reboot your pc.

This is an Internet Explorer ****** error as per your image file, the cause i.e. ****** errors also occur when a Utility attempt, as part of its load sequence (program start action) to access the internet, which is the case here.

A little, perhaps unknown, problem that we have notices with IE7 (Internet Explorer v7 also occurred in IE6) is that in the “Internet Properties” -> “Advanced” (tab), sometimes the “Disable ****** debugging (Internet Explorer)” and the “Disable ****** debugging(Other)” are [ ] unchecked by what ever action or bug in or by some other function . This can cause these type of errors that you are experiencing.

Do the following to check that both these options are ticked. Do not change any other parameters in the Advanced options.

A good way to ensure that the correct settings are re-established is to click on the “[Restore advanced settings]” button, then the “[Apply]” button and finally the “[OK]” button which corrects these errors and then try opening the program again.

Comments

• Hello DoodahKS123,

Are you completely sure you wrote the exact error messages?

Please read http://kb.bitdefender.com/KB490

Generate the logs as presented there, upload them on a file sharing server of your choice (such as www.sendspace.com) and send me the download link by PM.

Cris.