Some Questions About Password For 2010

I've installed Bitdefender 2010 trial version.I couldn't enter some websites because Parent Control has put those websites in the black list. It asked for the password to move the website in the white list, the problem is that I never set a password and I'm sure none did it! I can't reset the parent control settings.....anyone can help me??????

if someone need what i will provide,please tell me......

e-mail:johnnyshi2005@163.com,thank u so much

Comments

• johnnyshi
    edited February 2010

after i completed installing the 2010 version trial, i do not care controlling it........the second day.....wo found that i can not open some websites which these were blocked by bitdefender 2010.......it need the password to change some setting..but i have never set any password for parent control password....who can help me...I am very sorry for my English....Thank you so much

• Hello Jianming,

We have sent you an email with the steps you need to follow in order to reset the password for the Parental Control module. After following these steps please restart your computer, open BitDefender, go to Settings from the top right corner and Switch UI to Expert Mode.

Go to the Parental Control module and click on the Config button for the user you want to set. If you want to disable this option you can uncheck the Parental Control is enabled option.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Thank you.

• johnnyshi
    edited February 2010
    Hello Jianming,

We have sent you an email with the steps you need to follow in order to reset the password for the Parental Control module. After following these steps please restart your computer, open BitDefender, go to Settings from the top right corner and Switch UI to Expert Mode.

Go to the Parental Control module and click on the Config button for the user you want to set. If you want to disable this option you can uncheck the Parental Control is enabled option.

Thank you.

Dear BitDefender Customer Care :

I have some operation follow these procedures which You had told me.But password won't be set free....

should i contact you via mail of forum?

• Hello Jianming,

We have received your e-mail and you will receive a reply soon from one of my colleagues. Please reply to the e-mail you received.

Also, please be use a normal size font when you post on the forum.

Thank you.

• johnnyshi
    edited February 2010
    Hello Jianming,

We have received your e-mail and you will receive a reply soon from one of my colleagues. Please reply to the e-mail you received.

Also, please be use a normal size font when you post on the forum.

Thank you.

OK,I am sorry for the messages i had typed.

it had been solved what i had told u.....Now , I can change settings of parental control...Thank you so much...

• Kindly forward me the procedure for resetting this parental control password. I am expiriencing the same difficulty.

watens@gmail.com

Hello Jianming,

Thank you.

• Hello Jianming and watens,

@Jianming: We are glad to notice that the issue was solved. Should you need any information please do not hesitate to contact us.

@watens: We have sent you an email with the steps you need to follow in order to reset the password for the Parental Control module. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Thank you.