Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Services Are Loading...

I have seen this problem posted in another thread but it would not let me add on so here it is again. I have build 13.0.19.347 and I am getting the now infamous message from BitDefender "BitDefender services are loading now, please wait." Somewhere it said this problem was fixed but it has come to visit me! I am running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. I don't think I have seen this problem until the recent update. Any suggestions?

Comments

• I have seen this problem posted in another thread but it would not let me add on so here it is again. I have build 13.0.19.347 and I am getting the now infamous message from BitDefender "BitDefender services are loading now, please wait." Somewhere it said this problem was fixed but it has come to visit me! I am running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. I don't think I have seen this problem until the recent update. Any suggestions?

For what it is worth, I rebooted and the message went away - for now.

• Hello Ken429,

We are glad that the issue was solved. Please follow the steps below in case the issue appears again:

Please be so kind as to follow the steps from this link in order to provide us with the reports we need for further investigation.

The reports will be sent directly to our Technical Support Team and you will receive an automatic reply shortly. Please send me a PM with the ticket ID from the Subject of the e-mail so that I may analyze the reports and send you a solution as soon as possible.

Thank you.

• Hello Ken429,

We are glad that the issue was solved. Please follow the steps below in case the issue appears again:

Please be so kind as to follow the steps from this link in order to provide us with the reports we need for further investigation.

The reports will be sent directly to our Technical Support Team and you will receive an automatic reply shortly. Please send me a PM with the ticket ID from the Subject of the e-mail so that I may analyze the reports and send you a solution as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Hi Aurelian

I have a similar problem to Ken. When I start my OC, I am getting the now infamous message from BitDefender "BitDefender services are loading now, please wait." At this time, the BitDefender symbol goes grey and my PC freezes up to half an hour before I can access it.

What I fail to understand is, why do some BitDefender uses have their issues rectified via updates and others don't?

In addition, whilst I appreciate your suggestion to Ken re contacting BitDefender support, my experiences has shown that:

1. The online BitDefender can NEVER directly help and always needs further diagnostic assessments;
    2. After continued email dialogue for weeks and sometimes months, the issue is never solved by BitDefender- usually I have solved it by 'Googling' the problem;
    3. The above experiences leaves me, the user, very disatisfied and frustrated with the product.

Is there anyway to feedback to your technicians to find a more efficient way for problems to be rectified? In my case I have to request support many times, usually due to problems stemming from updates that have not rsolved themselves and require me to reinstall the product.

Also, is there any way that I could find a solution to this problem without extensive, laborious, time consuming diagnostic testing (which usually leads to no resolution).

I apologise if this appears negative, but I do believe the criticism is valid.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

• It is disappointing when you post on a forum and no response is provided. For me, this just typifies the lack of support given, whether it is online technical support or support on these forums. Sadly, this does not enthuse confidence in the product not does it likely to encourage future purchases.