Impossble To Install Bitdefender I-security2010

After uninstall bitdefender 2008(was working fine) , I tried to download and install bitdefender internet security 2009 and 2010.

I-security 2009 was imposible to install, I got an email saying I should install bf2010.. but I also got prolems with it.

Near to finish the instalation, a DOS windows pop up with the program fltmc.exe, and then the computer get freezed, the only one way to go out of this is restarting. I have wait for 4 hours.. and nothing happened.

When I restart, windows vista 32 doesn't boot.

The only one way to make my compuer work is making a restore of the system.

I am with problems with this antivirus for many days.. I have paid for it..now my system is without protection and I can't work and I am loosing lot of time trying your "solutions".

Ticket ID:200908281005849

What is the next step? trash my computers?

Comments

• I had a similar problem with installing Bitdefender Internet security 2010. My pc hung on reboot after install. Bitdefender suggested I removed a load of programs that were security related and uninstall Bitdefender with their tool then install again. All worked fine.

Things I removed were spybot, acer edata security, a couple of registry cleaners.

After uninstall bitdefender 2008(was working fine) , I tried to download and install bitdefender internet security 2009 and 2010.

I-security 2009 was imposible to install, I got an email saying I should install bf2010.. but I also got prolems with it.

Near to finish the instalation, a DOS windows pop up with the program fltmc.exe, and then the computer get freezed, the only one way to go out of this is restarting. I have wait for 4 hours.. and nothing happened.

When I restart, windows vista 32 doesn't boot.

The only one way to make my compuer work is making a restore of the system.

I am with problems with this antivirus for many days.. I have paid for it..now my system is without protection and I can't work and I am loosing lot of time trying your "solutions".

Ticket ID:200908281005849

What is the next step? trash my computers?

• I have sent you a message with the email reply I got that worked.

• Hello drako,

We have sent you a reply to the support ticket ID that you have . Please reply when you have time with the files that we need to analyze.

Thank you .

• I bought a copy of BitDefender TS 2010 yesterday but I keep having that same installation problem.

Does any one know what should I do, or what could be interferring with this installation?

• Hello soneca,

We sent you an e-mail with the steps you need to take in order to install BitDefender correctly on your system.

Please reply to our e-mail if you need any other information.

Thank you.