Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Is Eating My Hard Drive Alive

Options

I am running BitDefender Total Security 2010 on windows 7 Professional and I am too noticing that this software creating many temp files in my C:\Windows\temp folder. these temp files like this: pop4E56.tmp, pop7C68.tmp, pop9CE7.tmp ...and about 1,700 files like that and each file is about 23MB.

So this folder alone is taking about 50GB of my hard drive. When I used Disk clean up utiliy, it still couldn't not remove these files.

How do I stop this monster eating my hard drive live like this.

Please see attached image

post-1083-1267498098_thumb.jpg

Comments

• wow that really ###### dude. dont know how to help you but it sounds terrible. this BD thing is no joke i guess.

• wow that really ###### dude. dont know how to help you but it sounds terrible. this BD thing is no joke i guess.

I've been contacted BitDefender suppor team and email been back and forth for 4 days already and they still have no solution to fix it.

I've been using BitDefender product for about 3-4 years now ...but I beleive this is the last time I purchased from BitDefender