Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Compensation

Options

I'd just like, many others, want to know exactly what type of compensation we are receiving?

Your released an update, GREAT! It would be awesome if bit defender even ran, let alone anything on my computer worked.

My computer needs to have Windows Vista re-installed, it's a 1200$ ASUS gaming computer, that I got a few months ago from BestBuy.

Is Bit Defender prepared to pay for this?

Is Bit Defender prepared to send me a sincere apology of why a 6 month website project just got deleted, without a trace?

Comments

• I'd just like, many others, want to know exactly what type of compensation we are receiving?

Your released an update, GREAT! It would be awesome if bit defender even ran, let alone anything on my computer worked.

My computer needs to have Windows Vista re-installed, it's a 1200$ ASUS gaming computer, that I got a few months ago from BestBuy.

Is Bit Defender prepared to pay for this?

Is Bit Defender prepared to send me a sincere apology of why a 6 month website project just got deleted, without a trace?

I think you magnify your situation... but I think too that BitDefender has to repair their mistakes, maybe with giving us an extension of license.

• I think you magnify your situation... but I think too that BitDefender has to repair their mistakes, maybe with giving us an extension of license.

well said. an extension on licenses sounds good. No need for the OTT. I have my new computer pretty much f*cked, but these things happen. Still a good company, and probably the safest place to be right now after this mess up.

• I think you magnify your situation... but I think too that BitDefender has to repair their mistakes, maybe with giving us an extension of license.

A extension of license? My computer is now inoperable because BitDefender has deleted/blocked every single file, even system restore. I now have many useless files on my computer, and a very useless computer with no way to repair it myself.

And by god, the last ###### thing I want is a extension of my license so it can happen again.

• We all know that files and projects completed and stored on our computers SHOULD be backed up in case of any computer failure.. Windows can be reloaded, software can be reloaded.

I have been using Bitdefender products for years now with great protection success. I do believe since it was a problem caused by an update, the company should get it resolved ASAP! As far as Compensation, well I think bitdefender should respond in some fashion on a case by case basis.

• I want to cancel my payment and move on, how can this be done? No I don't want a lifetime BitDefender subscription...I won't my money back so I can buy a proper antivirus sofware.

• I want to cancel my payment and move on, how can this be done? No I don't want a lifetime BitDefender subscription...I won't my money back so I can buy a proper antivirus sofware.

yea man.... i been tryng to get refund for ages, they dont respond to refund tickets... good luck....

• A law suit is based on loss.

People have lost here.

This discussion has been closed.