Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Good Job - Seriously

Options

I would like to say thank you for fixing the stuff up that you implemted as an update, I was on last night, thinking id caught something from somewhere, but when I clicked on files that were exe's for programs saying they were trojan affected when they obviously were not, I disabled the live viral protection to stop BD from deleting any further files.

Anyways good job on fixing it quick, stuff ups happen, thats life, and people just like to complain these days about anything, this is the first time I believe this has happened to BD, and only 64bit users, people should go research the stuff ups some of the other so called popular anti viral protectors have done. This is nothing.

For the complainers that want compo - Seriously get over it, if you dont like BD's service, go buy norton or mcaffee, the condom with a hole in it protection, great for complainers, because they get to complain even more with those products.

Comments

• thedukesd
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Anyways good job on fixing it quick, stuff ups happen, thats life, and people just like to complain these days about anything, this is the first time I believe this has happened to BD, and only 64bit users, people should go research the stuff ups some of the other so called popular anti viral protectors have done. This is nothing.

When you pay for something you want that the company selling it to actually test it's product. Also once a problem is reported it shouldn't repeat the same problem. Surprise, I'm reporting again the same problem. Why? Cause noone is able to update the versions of some software... Someone said that a similar problem with an update will not happend. Well I don't believe, cause it's the second time i report the same problem (just see the pictures and the dates in this 2 posts: http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?s=&...ost&p=70917 http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...mp;#entry80382 ).

Quick fix? You are joking. Someone that had a single pc in his home and that restarted his pc (maybe cause it's just crashed, maybe cause the electricity was interrupted) don't have access to any fix cause surprise they can't make their OS work again to be able to read how to fix it.

• tugbot
    Options
    When you pay for something you want that the company selling it to actually test it's product. Also once a problem is reported it shouldn't repeat the same problem. Surprise, I'm reporting again the same problem. Why? Cause noone is able to update the versions of some software...

Quick fix? You are joking. Someone that had a single pc in his home and that restarted his pc (maybe cause it's just crashed, maybe cause the electricity was interrupted) don't have access to any fix cause surprise they can't make their OS work again to be able to read how to fix it.

When I pay for something yes I do like them to test their products first, like when I bought a burger from mcdonalds, i asked that they try it first, so he took a bite, then said all is well and handed me the burger...

If you havnt anything good to say, go complain in another complainers topic, dont spam your rubbish here.

btw, click on the update tab, and do manual update, or your product wont fix itself.

• thedukesd
    edited March 2010
    Options
    When I pay for something yes I do like them to test their products first, like when I bought a burger from mcdonalds, i asked that they try it first, so he took a bite, then said all is well and handed me the burger...

If you havnt anything good to say, go complain in another complainers topic, dont spam your rubbish here.

btw, click on the update tab, and do manual update, or your product wont fix itself.

Click on the links my friend and see when i posted the 2 problems. Explain me why the same problem repeat again?

Click on update if u can make the OS start again...

• tugbot
    Options
    Click on the links my friend and see when i posted the 2 problems. Explain me why the same problem repeat again?

I clicked on your links, but it wasnt in english so I could not read it

• thedukesd
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I clicked on your links, but it wasnt in english so I could not read it

Watch the pictures. I will translate for you what u need to understand.

Romanian -> English

"Nume aplicatie" -> "Application name"

"Versiune instalata" -> "Instaled version"

"Ultima versiune" -> "Last version"

So my instaled version is newer then the last version... And surprise the instaled version is from official site and a lot of days passed since I updated those applications...