Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Cant Download Patch

Options

Im from Sweden and same problem with Trojan.Fake alert.5 im on vista 64-bit,but today i saw they have a patch that will restore all quarantined files but when i download the patch i run it and it stops after packing up a third of it so what can i do? has anyone lese problems with patch .

I also did repair my windows with boot cd before i downloaded patch.

Comments

• I'm also having this problem. I downloaded it fine, but when it starts running, it hangs on "extracting files" and never moves anywhere. It's been sitting on that for an hour now. I'd uninstall Bitdefender, but I'm afraid of what will happen to all the quarentined files I still have. Does anyone know if this patch actually works, and if it is supposed to take this long? Thanks!

• Same problem here. I couldnt install the patch so i had to reboot. After first reboot, Windows couldnt start. After around 7 restarts i finally got a message that Windows couldnt be repaired :o

My only way out was start the build-in repair programm. Result: several hours later i'm back on the net now but lost everything.

My advice: if the patch doesnt work, dont reboot either or you come in trouble