[solved] Anti-phishing Toolbar Incompatible With Firefox 3.6.3

Thanks for fixing the compatibility with firefox 3.6.2 - but now 3.6.3 has been released & bd's antiphishing toolbar is again incompatible. Any ideas when this will be fixed?

Comments

• The compatibility with FF 3.6.3 seems to have been fixed just now.

• So it has - that was quick!

[wouldn't mind if they're even faster next time, though; so that the toolbar is compatible with 3.7 even before 3.7 is released]

• The compatibility with FF 3.6.3 seems to have been fixed just now.

It does not work for me. I tried updating it, but there were no updates. I would like to know how you got it to work.

• The BD update made it work, I didn't update it via FF.

• Unknown
    edited April 2010

Hello Z._K.,

Please let us know if you managed to update to the 13.0.20.347 Build. In order to find out right click on the BitDefender icon from the system tray and choose About.

If the Build version is still 13.0.19 please let us know what BitDefender product you are using, in what language and what operating system you have. Please also open BitDefender -> go to Settings -> Switch UI to Expert mode -> go to the Update module -> click on Update now and let us know what error message you are receiving.

Thank you.

• Unknown
    edited April 2010
    The compatibility with FF 3.6.3 seems to have been fixed just now.

Indeed the compatibility with the new Firefox version has been resolved. For those having issues with the Antispam please make sure that you have BitDefender updated to the latest engine: 13.0.20.347

Topic closed.

Best regards,

Daniel M.

This discussion has been closed.