Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Windows 7

Options

just wondered how well BitDefender 2010 (internet security) works on Windows 7, lve just purchased the Pro ver of Win 7 and am intending to install it next week when it arrives..

anyone had any experiences? as l dont wanna waste my licence because it doesnt work or there are tricks to make it run better (as lm not accustomed to Win7 yet as lve only played with it for a few mins here and there)

Comments

• GMJim
    Options
    just wondered how well BitDefender 2010 (internet security) works on Windows 7, lve just purchased the Pro ver of Win 7 and am intending to install it next week when it arrives..

anyone had any experiences? as l dont wanna waste my licence because it doesnt work or there are tricks to make it run better (as lm not accustomed to Win7 yet as lve only played with it for a few mins here and there)

I'm new to Win 7/64 and BD 2010 and things are working well. I used BD 2009 with XP Pro and had good luck with it too. Get the trial version to check it out before you pay for it. If you like it and it doesn't cause any issues you can decide to uninstall it or pay for it.

Jim

• alexcrist
    Options

Hello Timeless,

I've also had BitDefender 2010 Total Security installed on a Windows 7 Pro x64 without problems for a few months now. If you already have a BitDefender license, you can give it a try. If not, you can take Jim's advice and try the free trial version.

Cris.

• l do in fact already have a licence, which still had plenty of time left on it, as l purchased it at the beginning of the year..

• I'm new to Win 7/64 and BD 2010 and things are working well. I used BD 2009 with XP Pro and had good luck with it too. Get the trial version to check it out before you pay for it. If you like it and it doesn't cause any issues you can decide to uninstall it or pay for it.

Jim

I have been running Win 7/64 for a few months now and it has worked ok. I just got Bitdefender 2010 and it seems to work ok except all the wizards that pop up do not display a "Next" button. On a minimize and exit button in the upper right hand corner of the screen. So I cannot complete the wizard to create a custom scan. I have reinstalled Bitdefender twice and made sure that Windows Defender is off. I have no other virus/spyware software installed. BitDefender seems to scan ok but never shows any spyware found. My previous software caught, displayed and quarantined spyware with no problem. Could the wizard issue and the spyware issue be related?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help

foxridge5

• Hello foxridge5,

This issue could be caused by the DPI settings. Please change it to Smaller - 100% = 96 DPI (Pixels/Dots Per Inch). You can find here step by step instructions.

Thank you.