Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Anti Spam Blocks All 'good' Email But Leaves The Spam!

Options

Having installed BitDefender 2010 & got around the corruption issues and turned off all the services that make it un-usable (ie vulnerbility check, antiphishing and limited auto update due to Vsserv.exe issue) I have now had to turn off the Anti spam as it blocks all my 'good' email but leaves some spam!!

I thought this was due to my old learning store, so I wiped that, still bad, so I turned it to minimum, still no better.

It will classify perfectly good email as spam, then refuse to change its mind!!, Ie I say 'not spam' and add sender to 'friend' list, yet despite this it will send the next message from same sender strait to spam, seems spammer list overides friends list, so i have to manually delete my friend from the spammers list for every new message.

As this is totally useless, I don't want to just see spam in my inbox & have to go to deleted to see all my 'real' mail, marked spam!!

Is this part going to be fixed, or have you no 'real' programmers working for you anymore!! :huh:

PS I`ve had to set autoupdate to once per 24hrs due to Vsserv.exe issue that you also seem to be stuck on, but why does it ignore that setting & update every few hours still!!

Comments

• Sam234
    Options

I see even after all this time there is still no reply to this issue, does that mean that its yet another part of BitDefender 2010 that is to remain broken.

Is anyone looking at these, or is my hope that these bugs in BitDefender 2010 will be fixed forlorn?

Will there be a version of BitDefender 2010 released that wont break the pc its installed on?

• Sam234
    Options

Still nothing!! It seems BitDefender 2010 support is practically non-existant!!

Does that mean BitDefender 2010 will be the last ever, seems no-point in buying any future update if this is the best you can get from BitDefender 2010 support!! :o

• Sam234
    Options

Review of BitDefender 2010

You may be interested to know that my testing of BitDefender 2010 is now completed and my review of BitDefender 2010 will be submitted for publication shortly.

The review will reflect any installation issues, the product performance and the response to any support requests.

If you have any issues with the review, please read all my prior posts before responding.

Thanks