Bogus Activation Reminder

Hello,

I keep getting a message from BitDefender to activate my product.

But I already activated it. I went into my email, and i clicked the activation link, and it redirects me to the bitdefender site.

So when I click the site, it automatically activates the product right? If so, then why do i still keep getting the activation reminder?

my "registration" tab in bit defender gives my email address, 322 days left, and registration key. THE ACTIVATION BUTTON ID GRAYED OUT. However there is a registration button below. when I click on it it takes me to a registration wizard that gives my current valid registration and a place to enter a license key If i enter my license key it say that it is already licensed!

How can I get rid of this annoyance?

Bobben49

Comments

• Hello bobben49,

Usually, in order to activate the account you need to click on the link from the confirmation email which will redirect you to the MyAccount webpage, exactly as you did. Unfortunately your activation request was not processed correctly.

Your account is now active and you should no longer receive the popup message.

Thank you.

• Hello bobben49,

Usually, in order to activate the account you need to click on the link from the confirmation email which will redirect you to the MyAccount webpage, exactly as you did. Unfortunately your activation request was not processed correctly.

Your account is now active and you should no longer receive the popup message.

Thank you.

It popped up about 20minutes ago when I booted computer

• Your account in our database is active.

Make sure that you didn't misspelled your email (you can check this under the Registration tab).

If the email is indeed correct please send me by PM a screenshot showing the Registration tab.

• It popped up about 20minutes ago when I booted computer

this is stupid!!!!!! why do I need to go to the my account web page. . . I paid for your software, I activated it now why do I get this stupid message?????? Your confirmation e-mail should say "too complete activation go to. . . " can anybody design a non=anoying registration process???

• this is stupid!!!!!! why do I need to go to the my account web page. . . I paid for your software, I activated it now why do I get this stupid message?????? Your confirmation e-mail should say "too complete activation go to. . . " can anybody design a non=anoying registration process???

i WENT TO THE MY ACCOUNT WEB PAGE!!!!! NOTHING ABOUT REGISTRATION OR ACTIVATION!!!!!! LOGgED OFF AND REBOOTED!!!!!!! THE $#@^%$#@^$@#^%$#@ NOTIFICATION IS STILL THERE!!!!!!! WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE APPLET THAT RUNS THE @%%@#@%# NOTIFICATION AND i'LL EDIT OUT OF MY REGISTRY!!!!!!!!!