Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Refund Process

Options

I HAVE REQUESTED A REFUND FOR A PRODUCT I PURCHASED. MY THIRTY DAYS HAVE NOT RAN OUT. EACH TIME I REQUEST A REFUND IT IS DODGED TO TRY TO RESOLVE IT THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT. BITDEFENDER HAS TRIED TO RESOLVE IT MULTIPLE TIMES! THEY ALL FAILED! I SUBMITTED THE REFUND REQUEST FORM AND I GOT AN EMAIL GIVING ME INSTRUCTIONS TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE. WHY DID I GET THOSE EMAILS AND NOT MY MONEY BACK?!? IS THIS A PROCESS TO STALL THE REFUND SO THE THIRTY DAYS WILL RUN OUT, AND THEN I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET MY MONEY BACK?!? WHY DO YOU DO THAT BITDEFENDER PEOPLE?!? WHEN YOU READ THIS BITDEFENDER PEOPLE, ANSWER MY QUESTIONS! DO NOT GIVE ME SHADY ANSWERS! ANSWER THEM SPECIFICALLY! AND FOREMOST, GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!

Comments

• john305
    Options

I do have a suggestion for you. If you where tech support and someone called you screaming and freaking out what would you do? Myself I would throw your papers to the bottom of the pile. Caps are yelling in here if you are polite and don’t get upset people are much more inclined to help you.

• Unknown
    Options

Hello Aaldana,

Please check your email associated with this forum account. A reply has been sent to you 3 days ago, on 05/26/2010 12:35:10 where you were kindly informed that - and allow me to quote - "Your order has been refunded and the returned amount will be visible in your

account in 7 business days".

Topic closed, refund processed and approved.

Regards,

Daniel M.

P.S. Thanks for the support Hammey!

This discussion has been closed.