Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[Resolved]How To Block Ads?

I'm using BitDefender Internet Security 2010 from 1 week, but advertisements always shown, when I was using Kaspersky I had no problem with blocking ads.

So is there a way to Block ads? :)

Comments

• Actually Kaspersky has separate module "Anti-Banner" which blocks ads, but regarding Bitdefender there may be some other settings to do so. Someone kindly share these settings in Bitdefender

• I'm pretty sure BitDefender does not have an ad-blocker, just the anti-phishing module. I rely on browser plug-ins for ad blocking. Firefox + NoScript is about the best you can possibly do (incl. from a security perspective), but it takes some patience to auto-accept the websites that you want to function properly.

• Hello,

Can you please be a little more specific about the pop-ups are you referring to ? Please post one ore more screenshots with these notifications so I can further guide you.

Regards,

• Hello DanyDan

I manage to get some requested snapshots.

post-31288-1274935129_thumb.jpg

post-31288-1274935140_thumb.jpg

post-31288-1274935147_thumb.jpg

• Hello,

No, those kind of Internet pop-ups can't be blocked using BitDefender, however you can use the default pop-up blocker embedded in Opera, Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox.

Regards,

• Thanks ONT & you DanyDan

• Unknown
    edited May 2010

Hi Husain,

Always a pleasure to help, feel free to contact us anytime, we are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at your disposal.

Query resolved, topic closed.

Best regards and a great weekend !

This discussion has been closed.