Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[solved] Forgotten Password For Product Settings

hello, I forgot the password protection for product settings

I'm using Bitdefender Intenet Security 2010. How to recover or reset it?

thanks.

Comments

• hello, I forgot the password protection for product settings

I'm using Bitdefender Intenet Security 2010. How to recover or reset it?

thanks.

I mean the password for the parental control. :}

• Lionet
    edited June 2010
    I mean the password for the parental control. :}

Hi, Agnes

You'll find the solution on this forum...

password parental control loss

Of course, if your children are young geeks, they already know the stuff better than us...

:D

I guess it will work for Bitdefender 2010 (I just noticed the advice is for BD 2008), if you could let us know

thanks

Have a nice day!

L.

• Hi,

The tool above is not compatible with 2010 but only works for 2008.

@Agnes Augustyn:

An email was sent to the email address associated with your forum account with instructions on how to reset the parental control password.

Regards,

• Hi,

The tool above is not compatible with 2010 but only works for 2008.

@Agnes Augustyn:

An email was sent to the email address associated with your forum account with instructions on how to reset the parental control password.

Regards,

Hi DanyDan,

Thanks for the information!

It's seems logical indeed not be able to bypass the password without the help of the company.

I just hope the next BD version (still bêta) will still take in account Windows XP (old but valuable soft yet) and much better than this one).

:huh:

Question mark:

How to add a [solved] tag in the title of the post when the problem is settled?

Is it possible for the creator of the thread? (Agnes for this thread) Or only BD technicians?

I did not find the way to do it in the settings.

:)

Regards!

L.

• Hi Lionet,

For the time being only a forum administrator / moderator can change the topic title and add the tag [resolved]. I have changed the title of this topic for you so it will appear as resolved.

Furthermore please try to explain what you mean by "I just hope the next BD version (still bêta) will still take in account Windows XP (old but valuable soft yet)" ? Are you referring to the compatibility between the new 2011 and Windows XP? If so rest assure as the software will be fully compatible.

Thank you for assisting me on the forum. Have a great week!

Regards,