Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Home Network Password

Options

I seem to have forgotten what the password to my Home Network in BitDefender is. Is there a way to reset it or do I have to reinstall BitDefender? I have BitDefender 2010 Total Security.

Comments

• Hello Z._K.,

We apologize for the delay, if the issue is still there, please check your e-mail. We sent you the instructions that you need in order to reset the password from the BitDefender Home Network module.

Thank you for using BitDefender.

• Hi Mihaela,

I too seem to have forgotten my home network password .. can you please supply the reset option to me as well?

Regards

• Hello DSG GTi,

We have sent you an e-mail with the instructions, please check it and follow the steps.

Thank you.

• Tony2025
    edited April 2010
    Options

Hello Mihaela

I also forgot my Home network password. Can you please email me the reset instructions? (BD 2010 Total Security)

Thank you in advance

• Hello Tony2025,

We can see that one of our colleagues provided you via email with the solution for the encountered issue. Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you.

• Hi Mihaela,

I can not seem to remember my password. Could you please send me the instructions to reset or advise on the best course of action?

I appreciate your assistance

Thank you

nick_1821

• Hello nick_1821,

We have sent you today an email with the needed instructions. Please follow them.

Thank you.

• Hello Mihaela

I'm another one of the people that makes technicians do changes to his computer and later never find him. So, can you please email me the reset instructions? (BD 2010 Total Security)

I really appreciate it

• Hi Mihaela

I don't recall any password for the home network and was hoping you could also send me the reset instructions.

Much appreciated

Sohail

• miguelvs
    Options

Hi

Please send me the instructions too. Don´t remember setting any password.

Thnks

• Hello rmarznunz, Sohail and migvs

We have sent you via email all the instructions that you need in order to solve this issue. Please follow them.

Thank you.

• ginge247
    Options

Hi,

could i please be sent the email regarding resetting the home network password, as i have forgotten.

Thanks

• I have also forgotten my password, and if you could send me instructions on resetting it, that would be much appreciated!

• Unknown
    Options

Hi everyone,

@j3d: An email has been sent to you with instructions on how to reset the Home Network password.

@Shane Deves: please check your email for instructions on how to reset the Home Management password.

Thank you!

• I too have forgotten the home network password for my BitDefender 2010. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Brad

• Unknown
    Options

Hello,

@stupidbeej: An email has been sent to you with instructions on how to reset the Home Network password at the email associated with this forum account.

Regards,

• I also need to reset my home network password on my BitDefender TS 2010. Please help!

Regards,

• Unknown
    Options

Hi Bami,

I have sent you an email with instructions on how to reset the HomeNetwork password.

Regards,

• dave r
    Options

For some reason bd network password is no longer being recognized it would seem, how do i reset it?

• For the life of me, I can't seem to remember my password. Is there a way I can retrieve or reset this?

Thank you.

• Lionet
    Options
    For the life of me, I can't seem to remember my password. Is there a way I can retrieve or reset this?

Thank you.

Hi Machi,

It is no longer possible to reset it with 2010 version (possible to fumble in the registry database and scratch the old one with BD 2008 according to what I found on the french forum but not with the latest BD version) so you will have to wait for the answer of DanyDan or one of his colleague through your email to solve the problem.

my idea: keep an index book close to you with the numerous codes, pseudos, passwords for all your softwares, forums, and so on... and try to choose a password easy to remember but difficult to guess by a stranger.

Have a nice day!

:)

L.

• Unknown
    Options

Hi Machi,

Please check your GMail account for instructions on how to reset the Home Network password.

Regards,

• shooter
    Options

i also have forgotten the home management :D password for the bitdefender please provide me the solution.

• I also need help for Build 13.0.15.297 with resetting the Home Network Password

• faridpt
    Options

Hi, I also forgot my password to the home management function. If you can help me out I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

• Unknown
    Options

Hello everyone,

Please mention the following information when requesting for assistance: what BitDefender product are you using, what Operating System and the type of computer's architecture (32bits or 64bits).

@shooter: an email was sent to you with instructions on how to reset the Home Network password.

@Danny Spooner: what BitDefender product are you using and how come you are using such an older build version ?

@faridpt: an email was sent to you with instructions on how to reset the password as requested.

Regards,