Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Unable To Enable/disable Home Network

This problem has only happened recently. it is no longer recognizing my password, is there any other way of sorting this out besides repairing or re-installing it again, like resetting the password or home network module ?

Comments

• This problem has only happened recently. it is no longer recognizing my password, is there any other way of sorting this out besides repairing or re-installing it again, like resetting the password or home network module ?

Hi davey!

Which password are you talking about?

You could find in the forum some threads about lost passwords for parental control.

It seemed to be possible to reactivate passwords on old BD version, just in fumbling in the registry base, but not on the latest version for which BD's technicians's help is compulsory.

Just to avoid us to check your old messages, could you give more details on your system and the password you look after?

Regards,

:)

L.

• This problem has only happened recently. it is no longer recognizing my password, is there any other way of sorting this out besides repairing or re-installing it again, like resetting the password or home network module ?

Hi Davey,

I could not edit my message to correct it. OK I can see details of your system (in the title of the thread in fact)

Please give details on the BD 2010 version IS? IT? maybe it does not make the difference.

I think it is no longer possible to reset it on our's own with the latest BD version.

BD help desk will answer soon probably.

My favorite password is:

Password01.

:D

Have a nice day

• Hello,

Davey please tell me what BitDefender Build are you using. To see that right click on the BitDefender icon next to the computer's clock in the system tray and select About.

I have understood from your topic that you also wish to reset the Home Network password. Is that corect ? Please confirm so I can send you the appropriate patch via email.

Best regards,

• Yes it is the home network password reset i need, bd product is bdis2010 latest build

• Hi Davey,

I have sent you the requested email.

Best regards,

• Hey I have same problem I cannot remember my Home Network password, I have latest Bit Defender 2010

Thanks in advance

• can u give me too..

i have problem to disable home network in my bitdefender anti virus 2011

:wacko:

can u send me mail?

anto_ahua89@yahoo.com or ahuanto89@gmail.com

thank's

• Hi ahua89,

Please check your yahoo account, there you will find my e-mail with the instructions you need in order to solve the issue you have.

Thank you!