Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved]Firefox 3.6.6 Not Compatible With Bitdefender

Options

Firefox 3.6.6 not compatible with BitDefender Antiphishing Toolbar 2.

post-33893-1277887784_thumb.png

Comments

• Unknown
    Options

Hello,

We are currently working on a fix. As soon as it will be available, I will post a notification on this topic. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,

• This got sorted out for me on Monday ... Last time I checked this morning, it was still compatible.

• Oracle
    Options

There were two updates last week for FF. After the first update, the antiphishing toolbar issue was rectified. However, after the second update, this has not occured. If peope are concerned about particular websites, just used explorer for those sites.

• Unknown
    Options

Hello,

Indeed the compatibility issue between BitDefender toolbar and Firefox Mozilla 3.6.6 has not yet been resolved. We are working towards a resolution as we speak. As soon as it will be available, it will be released as an automatic update that requires not further action on your end. Please accept my apologies for this inconvenience, it will be sorted out in the shortest time possible.

Regards,

• AndreiRC
    edited July 2010
    Options
    There were two updates last week for FF. After the first update, the antiphishing toolbar issue was rectified. However, after the second update, this has not occured. If peope are concerned about particular websites, just used explorer for those sites.

Yes, it was an update to 3.6.4 and then to 3.6.6. Last Monday, BD had an update that made the toolbar compatible with 3.6.6. I'm not sure how I got the update and everyone else didn't.

Mine is compatible with FF 3.6.6 at this moment. I didn't make any changes to FF or the system.

• Unknown
    Options

The compatibility issue has been resolved. An automatic update to correct it has been released. Make sure you have BitDefender updated by right click on the BitDefender icon next to your computer's clock and select Update Now.

Regards,

• 3SSS
    Options

Thanks a lot for ur work,DanyDan.Now everything is all right ;)

• Unknown
    Options

Hello,

Always a pleasure to see all issues are being resolved easy and quickly. If anyone is having issues with BitDefender Antiphishing toolbar and Firefox please make sure that you have BitDefender up to date. Right click on the BitDefender icon next to your computer's clock and select 'Update Now'.

Topic closed.

Best regards,

This discussion has been closed.