Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Forgotten Password

Options

Hi i to have forgotten my password for bit defender total security 2010 could you please send me a email on how to reset this thanks. My email is brendo838@hotmail.com.

Thanks Kabrevale

Comments

• Unknown
    Options

Hello,

What password are you referring to ? Please specify so I can send you the respective patch file.

Thanks!

• NickNZ
    edited July 2010
    Options

Hi There, we have a client that has forgotten their parental control password. Can you please send me through the required patch to nxxxxxy@gmail.com. Many Thanks

• Lionet
    Options
    Hi There, we have a client that has forgotten their parental control password. Can you please send me through the required patch to nicardy@gmail.com. Many Thanks

Hi NickNZ!

You ask the patch (for somebody else? on someone else's machine?

I guess it is the responsibility of the computer's owner to ask to reset the password on his machine, like we do in our company,provided that he gives information on his link (email, registration code).

Anyway, wait for DanyDan's answer, it could be coming soon.

oh, maybe you could give information on the machine and software as well, Xp Vista Seven or else, maybe it could help.

With the old BD version we could fumble in the registry base to scratch the old password (according to posts in the sub file BD IS 2008) but it is no longer available on the new versions.

Regards,

:)

L.

• Unknown
    Options

Hello Nick,

Further to your request I have sent you the patch to reset the Parental Control module password at the email address associated with your forum account. The GMail accounts can not receive any executable files as attachments, the emails being blocked and marked as spam.

If you have any further queries feel free to contact us anytime!

Regards,

• Hi i to have forgotten my password for bit defender total security 2010 could you please send me a email on how to reset this thanks. My email is brendo838@hotmail.com.

Thanks Kabrevale

Hi it is my parental control password.

• Lionet
    Options
    Hi it is my parental control password.

Hi kabrevale,

My answer is:

Ask your kids!

:D

or else try Password1 :D

In most companies it is the most common gimmick with 123456

Does it work?

:huh:

OK OK it's a joke...

Well just wait for the Great Conjuror's action to reset your password...

Have a nice day

L.

• Unknown
    Options

Hi Kabrevale,

I have sent you instructions on how to reset the Parental control password via email.

Regards,

• shooter
    Options

please also send me the email with all instructions for the forgotten password.

• Unknown
    Options

Hi Shooter,

I have already sent you the instructions on how to reset the Home Network password. Are you also having issues with the Parental Control password ?

• Please Help. I Have Forgotten The Password(s) To My Parental Control And My Anti-Virus System and Would Like To Reset Them. My Email Address Is: louisloginfree@gmail.com Thanks!