Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

probleme update offline

Optiuni

Am instalat Bitdefender Total Security verisunea 27.0.18.96., pe sistem 64 bit. Trebuie sa fac update la definitii antivirus neaparat offline insa nu pot deoarece in desktop products updates exista posibilitate numai pentru versiunea 26.

Am incercat sa descarc totusi pachetul pentru versiunea 26 pentru a o instala insa sunt atentionat ca .....Patch-ul de actualizare a definitiilor Bitdefender poate fi instalat numai daca rulati deja o versiune activa. Va rugam sa va asigurati ca aveti Bitdefender instalat inainte sa continuati...

Bineinteles ca am produsul instalat si activat.....

Ma poate ajuta cineva sa ies din aceasta problema?

Cum pot face update offline la definitii pentru versiunea 27 (BTS)?

Multumesc anticipat..

Comentarii

• I installed Bitdefender Total Security version 27.0.18.96., on a 64 bit system. I have to update the antivirus definitions necessarily offline, but I can't because in desktop products updates there is only the possibility for version 26.

I still tried to download the package for version 26 to install it but I am warned that ..... The Bitdefender definitions update patch can only be installed if you are already running an active version. Please make sure you have Bitdefender installed before continuing...

Of course I have the product installed and activated.....

Can someone help me out of this problem?

How can I update the definitions offline for version 27 (BTS)?

Thank you in advance..

• Cristian Dumitru
    Cristian Dumitru Defender of the month ✭✭✭
    Optiuni

Vă salut domnule Marian !

Vă recomand cu căldură să vă adresați echipei Bitdefender, de site -ul bitdefender.ro,

Cu siguranță, dumnealor vă vor rezolva problema în mod competent !

Succes !

• Cristian Dumitru
    Cristian Dumitru Defender of the month ✭✭✭
    Optiuni

Salut !

Uitasem !

La centrul de asistență

Toate cele bune !

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    editat octombrie 2023
    Optiuni

You can check and try to install Bitdefender offline updates from the link stated below:

https://www.filehorse.com/download-bitdefender-virus-definitions/

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)