Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Failure after Update Installation

Optionen

This morning a new version of "Virus Scanner Plus" was installed on my through the App Store. After the new software was installed I have problems to get things working. Two mistakes appear:

The app is claiming not to have access to all data on the HD. If you follow the instructions and add the the virus App to the list of Apps that have access to all data the "Virus Scanner Plus" is still claiming that he does not have access.

Also the Traffic Light on my Safari and Firefox browser appears not to work. As the traffic lights were not installed in the Firefox Browser I have installed it by downloading the app and it appears to work. On another Mac where the traffic lights were already installed this did not work. Even if you download the traffic light add in and install it, the main window from the Virus Scanner Plus claims that the Fire Fox Browser is not protected although the Traffic Lights Add In is working correctly. The Safari Traffic lights add in were already installed before the upgrade on both systems. Also here I get the failure that Safari is not protected.

What I have done so far:

I have rolled back to the older version of "Virus Scanner Plus" using Time Maschine on one of the Macs. This is working fine although the Traffic Light Add In for Firefox is not recognized so the Main Application Window tells me that I need to install it although it is already installed and running.

On the other Mac I have completely deinstalled the Virus Scan Plus software and installed everything again from scratched. During that process I asked to give the virus scan software access to my HD. I have done this as requested in the install process. Also I have added the application as the application that can have full access to the Mac.

The reinstall did not work either. Any ideas what to do?

Screen1.png

Screen2.png