"the Antivirus Solution Installed On Your System Is Cleaning Your Computer"

Die Meldung "the antivirus solution installed on your system is cleaning your computer" habe ich nach einem Reboot erhalten. Sie steht seit ca. 20 Stunden auf dem Bildschirm. was soll ich machen ?

Kommentare

• Die Meldung "the antivirus solution installed on your system is cleaning your computer" habe ich nach einem Reboot erhalten. Sie steht seit ca. 20 Stunden auf dem Bildschirm. was soll ich machen ?

The Display showed "the antivirus solution installed on your system is cleaning your computer" message, without any disk usage. The whole system is on idle. What exactly is Bitdefender trying to sell here. I'm so stupid I actually BOUGHT this crap! Now I have to reinstall a formaly perfectly good system. There was no message about a virus displayed in the previous boot. And if someone has a problem with this message, the support doesn't even bother to answer. Thanks for nothing!

• Hallo,

mir geht es genauso. Die Meldung ist schon seit zwei Tagen da. Hast du eine Lösung gefunden?

LG,

look4me

• Hallo. Startet bitte den Computer im abgesicherten Modus. Danach unter msconfig -> Start die entsprechende Option deaktivieren

• I had this issue. Once I told windows to boot to safe mode, the message

'the antivirus solution installed on this system is cleaning...' still appeared.

However, it was immediately followed by another message stating the process

finished successfully. Then windows booted without a problem.

Whew!

• I had this issue. Once I told windows to boot to safe mode, the message

'the antivirus solution installed on this system is cleaning...' still appeared.

However, it was immediately followed by another message stating the process

finished successfully. Then windows booted without a problem.

Whew!

:wacko: Your solution wasn't working for me. My problem still exist and my computer freeze with the text forever. Anyone can help me, I need my computer asap. Thanks.

• :wacko: Your solution wasn't working for me. My problem still exist and my computer freeze with the text forever. Anyone can help me, I need my computer asap. Thanks.

I have this same issue in Windows 8 Samsung Laptop!!!!!

Any solution?

:unsure:

• I am currently facing this issue.

I am at my wit end.

Has anyone come up with a solution?

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    I am currently facing this issue.

I am at my wit end.

Has anyone come up with a solution?

Hiya,

There is a thread here with an answer and possible solution from Georgia in the English forum.

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=217093

Hope it helps.

Ro.

• On 11/12/2013 at 7:15 AM, weiss@cswd.de said:

Die Meldung "the antivirus solution installed on your system is cleaning your computer" habe ich nach einem Reboot erhalten. Sie steht seit ca. 20 Stunden auf dem Bildschirm. was soll ich machen ?

usa today protonmail

There was no message about a virus displayed in the previous boot. And if someone has a problem with this message, the support doesn't even bother to answer