TrafficLight sinnvoll?

Hi,

ist die TrafficLight Browsererweiterung eine sinnvolle Ergänzung zum Schutz?

Nutzt Ihr die?

In Bitdefender selber, findet man keinen Hinweis auf diese Erweiterung. Da frage ich mich, ob die wirklich dann so wichtig ist.

Gruß

Getaggt:

Kommentare

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

If you are using a standalone Bitdefender product, you do not need the TrafficLight browser extension. Bitdefender's comprehensive protection already includes features to block malicious and phishing websites. However, if you are not using a standalone Bitdefender product, you can use the TrafficLight browser extension to safeguard yourself against malicious and phishing sites.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• But I can only see the security indicators in a Google search with the TrafficLight browser extension, right?

Would the TrafficLight browser extension be an additional layer of security, even if you have a Bitdefender version installed?

• Flexx
    But I can only see the security indicators in a Google search with the TrafficLight browser extension, right?

Right!

Would the TrafficLight browser extension be an additional layer of security, even if you have a Bitdefender version installed?

As I mentioned before, there’s no difference. However, if you feel it’s necessary to keep it, you can.

Regards

• Ok, thank you @Flexx

• Flexx
    bearbeitet 14. September