Best Of

• Zacks data breach

I have been notified by Have I Been Pwned that my data is in the Zacks data breach. As far as I know, I have never set up an account with Zacks. I assume that some site that I have an account with us…
  • VPN/OUTLOOK 365 conflict

First time here need guidance. Having trouble with my VPN interfering with outlook 365 email. When VPN is enabled outlook mail ceases incoming until I disable VPN... I've spent 2 whole days reading a…
  • Re: memory integrity

Hello @Angela 1 , Memory integrity, being part of the Windows defender suite, is also disabled during the Bitdefender installation. When Bitdefender is installed, it will automatically turn off Windo…
  • Re: Mobile security and VPN

Hi @Oliviero66, Yes, this behavior is expected and the software works as designed: Regards
  • Re: When will Password Managers "Vaults" be here?

Hello. Check out this comment: All we can do now is to wait until October 15, 2023. Regards.
  • Re: When will Password Managers "Vaults" be here?

Hi @Federico Tonini, A new shared plan has already been developed and it's undergoing the final checks before implementation. I expect it to arrive before the Wallet EOL date. It will allow users to …
  • Re: Hosts File access

No antimalware provides this option. Either your host file will be scanned or it will not be scanned. There is no particular method by which only the host file will be scanned by excluding your speci…
  • Re: version 27.0.14.69

Hi @DJDANY Bitdefender releases its build updates in staged rollouts, so as to not overwhelm the servers. Be patient, as some areas, including myself, can be 5-8 days later after the initial update i…
  • Re: version 27.0.14.69

I'm not sure how the update rollout pattern works, as far as what regions gets what and when. Maybe @Alexandru_BD can help us understand that one, or @Gjoksi who may have seen that answer posted befo…
  • Re: BitDefender VPN

thank you guys for info, but yes, problem it is bitdefender app, i tried auto same speed ipleak dns leaking DNS