Android, connected to WiFI - Google Translate and Google Drive not working

BartButton
edited July 15 in Mobile Security

Hi.

When Bitdefender works and I'm connected to wifi i can't make google translate app working, as well as access to google drive via SolidExplorer. When I turn off bitdefender apps are working back.

Answers

• Next strange behaviour - wifi is really strong in my apartament- 800-900Mbps on speedtest. But when downloading someone send me pics on WhatsApp it take ages to download it with BitDefender turned on

• Hello @BartButton and welcome to the community.

To me it sounds like you are using a VPN connection. Is that the case? When referring to Bitdefender being enabled, do you mean the Web Protection or the VPN?

Thanks

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Sorry, i was abroad and hadn't got time to read and check this topic.

No, I mean Bitdefender Security

• Hello,

I think this could happen due to Web Protection's filtering mechanisms, which might be blocking or interfering with certain network connections needed by Google Translate and Solid Explorer to access Google Drive.

Consider reaching out to Bitdefender support. They might have specific recommendations or fixes for this. You can get in touch with the Support teams by choosing one of the contact channels listed here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

State your contact reason / choose request category, then choose from the available contact channels, chat, phone and email/ticket. Chat would be the fastest way to reach them.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user