What or why is BitDefender going crazy if I excluded this action?

All I'm doing is copying "C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\V15\ClientAccess\Owa\prem\15.1.2507.37" to "L:\WEB-LOGS\W3SVC1" as a test and bitdefender is running at 30% CPU. What is it doing?

I found out my servers are running slow so I'm trying to figure out why it's going crazy for excluded areas.

My policy for the server.

The exclusions are using configuration profile.

The exclusions are

Comments

• Hello @KKG-Tech,

We would need to check the logs in this case in order to understand why you have such a high consumption of resources.

Please open a ticket with our Enterprise Support and collect a Support Tool Log and a Process Monitor Log for them to investigate.

https://www.bitdefender.com/support/contact-us.html?last_page=BusinessCategory

Kind Regards,

Andrei

• Honestly I get the exact same anser, NOW, for everything I send in to them- I am sure there is another entity on my WiFi network-I am going with the answer that-NOW- they have hit the #1 BigTime spot they have no more time for those of us who have paid for tech security-especially if they can see there is a PROBLEM in our network-they are not going to admit they have been "distracted."

I really feel for you-hopefully you are , at least, somewhere close to their timezone & may get someone to help your case-if you are anywhere in CA, SA, or USA-they will never be there for you, or even try to get back to you…I have had one call back-like 3.5 years ago.

you know what I have decided to do? I have this "net toolbox" app=like 1/4 of price=&, I am just going to learn all the issues one has within their network, and become my own hero!

it is MUCH cheaper=then I can only get no response from someone I know, at least…

• oh yeah-GOOD LUCK!

• Ticket put in. Thanks.