BEST Deployment for macOS HELP!

zeltrax
zeltrax
edited October 10 in Enterprise Security

I've been struggling for months to get this working, and it just refuses to cooperate. Windows deployment was a breeze—I managed that without any issues. However, macOS deployment is driving me crazy.

The Bitdefender guide has been completely unhelpful and, to be honest, very confusing. I’ve followed the steps exactly as outlined, but nothing seems to install correctly. To make matters worse, the guide's instructions don't even match the screenshots, adding to the frustration.

Is there a video tutorial or a better guide somewhere?

This is the guide I have been following.

https://www.bitdefender.com/business/support/en/77209-157498-install-security-agents---use-cases.html#UUID-331e3366-4193-417d-792a-57180b5a9e20_section-idm4523615290432033577476172709

Comments

• Hello @zeltrax ,

We only have a video tutorial for the standard installation of the package using the Full Kit, there is no video for the deployment of BEST for Mac through Microsoft Intune; however, our Enterprise Support team can assist you in this process.

Please reach out to them at Contact Form.

Kind Regards,

Andrei

• Hello, Thanks for the reply this is no longer needed for me so the post can be archived as I have been made redudant so no longer need to do this anymore.