Where do I find archived notices from DARK web

Over the weekend, I received several data breaches that put my ID on the Dark web. As I went through and dealth with each one, I archived the notices. I would like to find and review one.

Answers

• Hello @Colorado_Red,

Any data breach alert is logged in the Event History menu under the Digital Identity Protection tab in Bitdefender Central. This represents a chronologically ordered list of events regarding the monitoring of your Digital Identity. You will find here all the actions performed by you and the service updates.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Thank you.

I do not find a tab called - Digital Identity Protection -

I have attached what my screen looks like. Can you perhaps point me in the right direction?

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited October 24

Yes, that's because you are using Identity Theft Protection instead, but your thread was posted in the Digital Identity Protection category, so I assumed you had this. Your screenshot displays the Central dashboard.
    Since the two services are similar and you can find the main differences between them by consulting this article and this one, if you click on the Identity Theft Protection tab in Central (my screenshot displays DIP and it's just a sample) this will expand its menu.
    Look for the the Event History tab far right:

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Thank you for articulating the differences between digital identity and Identity theft protection. I still don't know what to do. I am guessing the best is to go back to the community and find a different community to ask my question.

Thank you for your help,

K