I am not able to find the app lock option, not even in the settings. I want to unlock some apps. Already waited a bunch of time on this....
Looking out the window.....waiting
Hi @Emperor Tiberius,
Open BMS and tap on 'More', then depending on your device model, it should be under 'Settings'. It can't disappear from there.. if possible, please attach a screenshot displaying the menu. Also, what mobile device are you using and what is the Android version?
Here is a screenshot
My phone is a Android Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.
I had the option for the app lock, that's how I put the lock on some apps. Now I want to undo that because it's annoying but can't find the option.
Yes, try reinstalling the app, this should give you the latest kit available and may fix this glitch.
LOL 😂
Found it!
The Bitdefender Mobile Sec app doesn't show as a separate app on my phone. If I search it in Google apps it shows as installed. So I just open it in Google apps to get to it.
Thank you for your help.