Hi All,
I was very pleased to read this in a BD email: "….Most users discover 200+ services linked to their email, including ones they forgot about. Ready for a quick check? Connect your email now to see your full Digital Footprint and take control of your privacy….".
Upon clicking on the link furnished, however, I found that the service is only afforded to those using Google or Outlook (I think I recall the second option being Outlook).
As I spend longer as a BD customer, I am learning that various capabilities which I would wish to use are only available those who have email accounts run through those two big-tech providers. I have pondered, previously, what seemed to me the logic of expecting many who seek out the quality security and privacy protection of BD to be using more secure email service providers. Such customers then find themselves unable to avail themselves of various BD capabilities.
Does anyone know if there is any genuine intention, planning, preparation for BD to extend its various email related capabilities to other email service provider accounts?
Thanks for your time.
Dave