Hello, I get several (subscriber) newsletters daily that seem to use a google.com address to redirect (track…) my clicks. These are to things like articles mentioned in the newsletter, etc. Previously most of these worked with the VPN running. Recently, like around Aug 25 or so, these started to fail at a much higher rate, like over half the time. Clicking on a link pops up a new window or tab in the browser (Chrome to start), the URL appears in the URL line of the browser, then all progress stops. Clicking retry gives nothing. For the links that work, usually the same result up to "all progress stops" - then after 2-3 seconds the URL changes to the linked-to address and the page appears.
I don't see any warnings on most of these clicked links/URLs. The ones that generate a warning I understand.
How can I get more/most of these links to work? I'd like the VPN protection when I "going through my morning emails."
Thanks!