The application has the most annoying notifications UX. Literally every time I get something useless I am weighing the benefits of uninstalling it and canceling completely. Don't be the squeaky wheel. I can't impress upon you enough that the only notification I ever want to get is if something malicious is found and only if it needs an actionable choice from me. Even if a threat is found, if the application can deal with it I only want to see a number badge added to the taskbar icon or on the home area if the application is fully launched.
This application is so noisy it's like having the janitor interrupt a vp meeting with the ceo telling them about how many paper towels have been used that day and if it okay that they fill up the dispensers. What? Just handle it and stop pulling other people off task.
I don't want promo notifications.
I don't want "I updated myself" notifications.
I don't want "I have been doing my job" notifications.
I don't want "I fixed a threat" with no user action required notifications.
PLEASE add the ability to turn off every notification type individually. Don't turn off various groups of notifications you've already shown you can't handle which notifications should and shouldn't be shown so I don't have faith you'd group notifications correctly.