When I click on My Vault, I only see a random short list of items in the vault. How can I see the whole list? It recall being able to see the whole list before the recent SecurePass app update on my Mac.
Hi,
This could have something to do with filtering, for example there's a checkbox to keep all folders on top.
thank you for your response. I reviewed the filter settings and they are all checked, so all the entries should show up. When I access SecurePass via the icon in my browser’s options bar I can scroll all my entries. But if I click on the my vault icon in that dropdown I can only see a random few. I am on macOS 27 using the latest SecurePass downloaded from the apple apps store.
is it possible that my vault is only showing past searches an not the whole list?