I'm using it only on Win 11. I never do financial stuff on my phone.
Would Safepay work with a different VPN such as Proton?
Hi @Avolition
Yes, you would still have these features listed below even if you didn't use a VPN. Especially since you're using Windows 11 on a device at home on your home network and aren't on a public Wi-Fi in need of an encrypted tunnel, you'd be fine. But, if a person was on a public Wi-Fi, you would absolutely want to use a VPN. And if you use SecurePass, all the better, as it won't allow you to log in your credentials in if you happened to type or search the wrong address. You can also bookmark sites in Safepay you know are secure for future Safepay sessions.
I'm on Windows 10 Pro and use IVPN without any problems using Safepay. DNS leak test and ip leak test sites are perfectly in sync with my VPN severs. But, I would commit one way or the other to one VPN, as to not possibly cause network issues of using one, then another one the next month, especially regarding Bitdefender and Safepay. I had problems with the free version of Proton with it not always connecting to the best server near me, it often times wandered over seas from the US, even if I restarted it or my laptop.
Bitdefender Safepay offers the following key features: • Desktop isolation: Blocks access to your desktop and prevents any attempt to take snapshots of your screen. • Password Manager: Secures login credentials while you browse online. • Virtual keyboard: Has a virtual keyboard that makes it impossible for hackers to read your keystrokes when used. • Built-in VPN: Encrypts internet traffic on unsecured Wi-Fi networks. • Independent browser: Functions separately from your default browsers. • Bookmark support: Save and manage your favorite banking/shopping sites. • Open any website: Not limited to banking – visit any site in Bitdefender Safepay
I hope this helped.