Hi
I wanted to set up SecurePass but cannot find my Master Password or Recovery Key. (Dumb I know), please how do I resolve this issue?
Hello,
Well, these things can happen, but the good news is that there is a way to solve the problem. If you’ve lost both your master password and recovery key, you can contact Bitdefender support for help resetting your account. This will permanently erase all data stored in your vault. After the reset, you’ll be able to set a new master password and receive a new recovery key, which you can remember or keep in a safe place afterwards. You can get in touch with the Support teams using the link below:
https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/
State your contact reason, choose request category, then select from the available contact channels, chat, phone and email/ticket. Chat would be the fastest way to reach them. Let us know how it goes.