I had recently experienced great difficulty in maintaining my devices correctly due to my age 82 not belessed me with normal setting and configuration skills to make adjustment in settings to security section for Security, New digital, and SecurePass which led having unusually many screen cautions.
As I have been with Bitdefender for a long long time when i brought my deficiencies to the Support team, they were patient and very understanding to my shortcomings.
I was even surprised that one or two names that I recognised. And I feel very comfortable and encouraged that this service is still very loyal to it clients.
Although no Survey Form appereared 3 days since my discussions with them. Hence I am now pleased and trust this nature of After Sales Service has been as professional and lacking no complaints that I can say.
No deterioration in their quality in 25 years.
Abid Dar